The way to Hohentauern
Easy to reach
From Germany: Munich – Salzburg or Nuremberg – Passau – Kirchdorf – Pyhrn pass or Pyhrn motorway to Trieben – from Trieben, it’s just 9 km via a well-maintained mountain pass to Hohentauern.
From Vienna via the A2 motorway: – S6 to St.Michael – A9 to Trieben – 10 km to Hohentauern or S6 Judenburg – 40 km to Hohentauern via the B 114.
We had a lovely week. We would have liked to stay a another week. But unfortunately, everything has to come to an end. Thanks for letting us enjoy your lovely home. This is certainly worth repeating.
- 12 persons; 4 bedrooms (all with access to a balcony)
- In-house spa area overlooking the mountains, with Finnish sauna, Jacuzzi-bath, shower and bidet
- Bathroom on ground floor with steam cabin
- Luxury kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer
- Flat screen HD TV with Blu-ray 5.1 Home Cinema
- Free Internet (Wifi Wireless Network)
- Washer and dryer
- Ski room and ski boot warmer
- Large sun terrace (55 m2) fully lockable for little children
- Jacuzzi Hot Tub on terrace (available throughout the year)
- Carport for two cars